Supply Fine Quality Copper Graphite Carbon Brush Manfacturer J164
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20 US $10|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500, 000/Year|
|Transport Package:||50 or 100PCS/CTN|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: J164
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS
- Brand Name: Aobo
- Types: Carbon Brush
- Application: Motors
- Mini Quantity: 10PCS
- Delivery Time: One Week
- Origin: Hunan, China (Mainland)
- Type: Carbon Brush
- Model No.: J164
- Materials: Copper Graphite
- Size: 32X32X65mm
- Design: as Drawing or Sample
- Package: 10PCS/Small Box
- Specification: SGS, ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8545200000
1). Item: Supply fine quality copper graphite carbon brush manfacturer J164
2). Model: J164
3). Size: 32X32X65mm, also can according to customed sizes.
4). Material: Graphite material/metal graphite(silver/copper)/eletric graphite/ resin-boned graphite.
5). Grade: We have Morgan, Schunk, E-Carbon, Mersen, Megaa for you chooses.
6). Sample Lead Time: 10 days.
7). MOQ: 10PCS
8). Delivery time: 10-15 days.
9). Addition: We can produce as customer's requirement.
10). Payment: TT, L/C, Western Union, Paypal.
11). Shipping: By Sea, by Air, by Express door toor( DHL/TNT/UPS/EMS/FedEx).
12). Packing: 1. Box packing 2. PP bag 50 or 100 sets, 3. As customer's requirement.
Graphite material --- for slip ring of high-speed turbine.
Metal graphite material --- for high load and low voltage motors with less commutation task.
Resin bonded graphite material --- for small and middle sized DC(Direct Current) motors and generator plant.
Electro graphite material --- has excellent commutating performance and self-lubricated functions, has been widely used in all AC(Alternating Current ) and DC(Direct Current) motors that achieve not only longer product life but also low wear of commutator or slip ring.
3. Company information
Our company is mainly specializing in Carbon brushes, Brush holder, Graphite products and Seal ring, Carbon composite material, Constant pressure spring, Carbon vane, Graphite block, Pantograph slider and Contacts and related products.
The products are widely used in Mechanical Applications, Power Tools, Industry Motors and Railway Application, and Automotive Technology. Non-standard products can be designed and manufactured according to special requirements.
4. Our service
1. We will reply your inquiry for related to our products and prices within 24hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your question.
3. Offering the support to solve the problem in the application or selling period.
4. Competitive prices based on same quality.
5. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.
About the products information
1. Which kinds of raw material could supply ?
A.High pure graphite
B.Metal graphite, impregnated metal graphite
D.Resin boned graphite
2. Can we use our design ?
Yes, you can. Please email your design details to us, we will as your requirement to do it.
3. Do you have Inspection procedures for:
- 100% self-inspection before packing
- Final AQL sampling inspection
- Yes, we have inspection procedures.
4. What certificates about your products ?
5. Can we mix the different design products?
Yes, you can mix it.
6. What's the delivery time ?
Normally 15 -25 days, also depends on your quantity.
About the payment
7. What's the payment ?
Usually we accept T/T, L/C is advisable, also accept Western Union, Paypal.
About the shipping information
8. Can we use our own shipping agent ?
Yes, you can. We had cooperated with many forwarders. If you need, we can recommend some forwarders to you and you can compare the prices and services.
9. Where's the shipment port ?
Shenzhen , Guangzhou, Shanghai China.
Welcome to send the inquiry to us, thanks.
|carbon brushes J164 :|
|Type||Grade||Resistivity( μΩ@ m )||Rockwell hardness||Contact Vo.Drop (V )||Coef.Of Friction ( ≤ )||Wear Value in 50rs.|
|Current Density (A/cm2)||Application|
|Metal -graphite||J164||0.1||75(392)||0.3||0.2||0.7||20||D.C.generator s with low voltage and slip ring of A.C. Asynchronous motors|