High Quality Carbon Seal Ring Manufacturer from China (1).Seal rings made from carbon graphite, graphite, and resin bonded materials are used in a variety of pump applications. Applications can include home appliance, recreational, food industry, chemical manufacturing, and automotive uses. Seals can either be manufactured molded to size, or machined out of stock material. Seals are rendered impervious by the selection of materials or impregnates.Technical parameters for reference:
|compression strength |
|Flexural Strength |
(1) Temperatures above 400 deg F
(2) Corrosive environments
(3) Areas where conventional lubricants could contaminate product
(4) Location is inaccessible for lubrication
(5) Dusty environments where conventional bearings & lubricants would require protection
(6) Chemical pumps
(7) Food processing pumps
(8) Process pumps in refineries
(9) Cold and hot water pumps
(10) Cryogenic applications
Our turbine and compressor rings are made from the following materials:
4.Advantages-ISO9001:2015, SGS approved
- Carbon Graphite
- Resin-Bonded Graphite
-shape and size is non-standard and can be designed for customer
-Low coefficient of friction
-Low coefficient of thermal expansion
-Excellent thermal shock, thermal conductivity
-Good mechanical strength
-Mates to a wide variety of materials
-Resistance to chemicals, corrosion, and oxidation
-Dimensional stability under wide temperature variations
-Compatible with food & pharmaceutical
Welcome to send the inquiry to us, thanks.
- Self-Lubricating - rings are self-lubricating, meaning that a separate lubricant (e.g., oil) is not required, which allows them to be used in both dry-running and sanitary environments.
- Low Friction / Wear - The self-lubricating properties of our HALO™ rings will greatly reduce the amount of friction and wear during operation, significantly reducing maintenance time, replacement and equipment damage.
- High Thermal Conductivity - Our ring materials allow for heat exchange which will prevent overheating and most importantly will not cause damage to your equipment.
- Stability at High Temperatures - Our proprietary mix of carbon graphite is able to withstand extreme temperatures, which allows rings to be used in a variety of harsh environments while still maintaining performance and increasing your equipment's uptime.