Twill carbon fiber blade for industry
1. Item name: Twill carbon fiber blade for industry
2. Brand Name: Aobo
3. Color: Black
4. Type: Electrode Powder
5. Width: 10cm-64cm, or customed sizes.
6. Length: 65cm, or customed sizes.
7. Thickness: 0.3-0.64mm
8. Resistance (μΩ. M): 18
9. Apparent Density (g/cm³ ): 1.7
10. Thermal Expansion: 80
11. Flexural Strength (N/): 68
12. Carbon Composite Materials: C/C composite
13. Temperature: 1650-2500
Carbon composite materials is a high strength composite material of carbon fiber and carbon substrate composed. It has high strength, high toughness, heat resistance, etc. Usually not used in all industrial fields, but also widely used in the field of the highest aerospace, nuclear, semiconductor manufacturing, etc.
-Excellent Structural Properties
-Ease Of Fabrication & Installation
Products picture for reference:
Packages & Shipping
A) Items per Carton: 30pcs/ctn;
B) carton size: 8X11X24cm;
C) Gross Weight: : 1.50 KG
2. Shipping: By sea, by air, by Express(S. F/UPS/DHL/TNT/EMS/Fedex)
Our company is mainly specializing in Carbon brushes, Brush holder, Graphite products and Seal ring, Carbon composite material, Constant pressure spring, Carbon vane, Graphite block, Pantograph slider and Contacts and related products.
The products are widely used in Mechanical Applications, Power Tools, Industry Motors and Railway Application, and Automotive Technology. Non-standard products can be designed and manufactured according to special requirements.
Experienced workers team
-We pursue focuses on professional and excellence. Our workers all with working experiences more than 15 years, even many older workers are development together with our factory for many years.
-Their Industry experience, accurate equipment skills, zero error rate and high frequency of professional production assured the quality and delivery timely.
1. We will reply your inquiry for related to our products and prices within 24hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your question.
3. Offering the support to solve the problem in the application or selling period.
4. Competitive prices based on same quality.
5. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.
|Bending Strength Mpa(Kgf/cm2)||Tensile Strength|
|Coefficient of Expansion|
|Maximum Humidity ° C|
|BYC13||1.35 ± 0.07||85(867)||60(612)||0.5||Vacuum 2500|
Protective Atmosphere 3000
|BYC15||1.53 ± 0.07||130(1326)||75(765)||0.6|
|BYC17||1.68 ± 0.07||160|| || |